To care for our patients, serve our physicians, and improve healthcare in America.
- Clinical Quality – We are committed to outstanding patient care and clinical outcomes.
- Integrity – We do what is right, no matter how difficult, without exception. We say what we mean, and we do what we say.
- Service Excellence – We seek to exceed the expectations of patients, physicians, and each other in everything we do.
- Teamwork – We work together, helping and supporting one another to make our Centers, Departments, and all of SCA successful.
- Accountability – We take complete, personal responsibility for our actions and commitments.
- Continuous Improvement – We seek to improve our performance in every area – clinical, operational, and financial – constantly pushing ourselves to new heights.
The Texas Institute of Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine (TiOS) was established in Coppell, TX in 2004. The Orthopedic Surgeons at TiOS specialize in General Orthopedics with an emphasis on Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy.
TiOS surgeons are subspecialty trained in sports medicine and have completed formal fellowships. They have extensive experience in sports medicine coverage at all levels, including professional, college, and high school. The Surgeons have met the growing demand for high-quality orthopedic care for the athletic and non-athlete, as well as pediatric, adult and senior patient with state of the art diagnostic surgical treatment and clinical education. They are active in orthopedic research and publication and have written technical articles for several orthopedic journals.
The patient population is comprised of professional and recreational athletes, patients with general musculoskeletal injuries, and patients with problems or limitations as a result of arthritis requiring any kind of surgical or non-surgical care. TiOS is proud to provide orthopedic care to our community and we are committed to providing the state of the art care to all of our patients.